Dear all


We’ve been watching the whole COVID19 situation unfold along with everyone else and hoping that it might all calm down in time for SMF to go ahead July.

Every small (and big) event we know of has been pulled this year and we have taken the decision to follow suit.


There is no practical way, currently, to run a festival with social distancing and a level of safety for crew as well as punters which is acceptable.


Also with our grounds being a school, we have to consider the potential risk to the site.

We are gutted, SMF is very much our baby and we will be back 2021.


Until then stay safe and keep the music going.


Much love


Sabrina, Aiden, Melrose and the SMF Crew x

  • Twitter Social Icon
  • Grey Instagram Icon
  • Facebook B&W
Screenshot 2019-11-14 at 20.15.53.png
Screenshot 2019-11-14 at 20.30.41.png